Sunday, April 8, 2012

Heartache



Jealousy is deadly, you can be extremely jealous till you lose all rationality....
I didnt know how cruel the world can be untill today,someone can just pull you out from hell give you the temporary happiness in heaven and throw you back down into hell can be so hurtful.... I always thought the saying of " dont trust anyone but yourself" is a gimmick for those who are self centered. but i was wrong....insane but true, you can never trust someone so much even if he/she is the partner of yr life or a close family member, or a friend. Never care so much cause eventually the so much will hurt you sooo much =(

I believe that sometimes to not know is better than to know the truth, people say time heals it all,hence im counting days till i can hold on to all these insane truth... I wonder how long my heart and brain can take all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment